Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Start


Fava Beans & grass

Mostly ready to go for this year. Some remaining Parsnips.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had some landscapers put in three 4x8 planter boxes in our backyard. I started planting last weekend. It's a little early, but with the weather being so warm, I decided to go for it - with a baby around, it's best to grab whatever pockets of time I can find!

I planted a couple pepper plants, a couple cucumber plants, and two rows of lettuce seeds. In the next couple of weeks, I'm hoping to start a few other things from seeds and pick up a tomato plant or two!

Doug said...

You can plant stuff as late as May & still do very well. I will hold off on planting Tomatoes until at least April 15 since SLAC still gets much cold air at night.